Tuesday 30 June 2009

First ever blog....

Right, not 100% sure why I'm doing this but people I know keep asking me how I'm doing with this diet stuff and I figured this would be an easy way of keeping people up to date without repeating myself hundreds of times!

So, where to start?

My name's Dani. I'm 21. I've been doing Weight Watchers since January 6th 2009 and have, to date, lost 4 stone. I am 20lbs away from goal which I'm very very excited about!!! There's a thin girl inside me fighting to get out!

My main reason for doing Weight Watchers was because I want my confidence back. I've been the 'jolly fat one' of friendships for too long! I have a real issue with sweets..... it is a real issue. I used to eat at least two bags of Haribo a night. Yes I know it's bad! Anyway.....

So I've joined Weight Watchers and was doing really well until a few weeks ago, once I hit 4 stone as a loss I felt so happy that I've let it slip a bit! So I thought maybe doing this blog would motivate me to get back on track. I'd love people to follow me! And if at any time it looks as though I'm heading towards the sweets please please try to stop me! I've worked so hard and want to keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment